Sunday, September 21, 2008


Teaching

Recently took up a new assignment and this kid is really one of a kind.

He may not be very sharp or fast,
but he makes me feel that teaching him is worthwhile every bit of my time.

Very cheeky, he always makes me laugh
And remember how terrible and troublesome a kid I must have been.

I've always enjoyed teaching kids around 14-19 years old,
probably because they are closer to my age,
and I can share more of my life experiences to them.

I always felt that I could only contribute so much academically,
but lifewise, I believe I can at least share and empathize with how they felt.
And most importantly, I like being able to be someone they can relate to..
And let them know I'm always there.

Passion for handling kids,
it has been there.
And it has been rekindled...

Maybe one day I'll go and pursue this passion.
Maybe one day.
=)

No comments: