Wednesday, November 08, 2006

You know, I was looking out of my room's window
and began to let my thoughts ramble.
I miss home so much.
And I thought I'd not be the one to do that.
I always pride myself on being very happy about venturing out on my own
Sure, I am this time
I have seen so many sights on this trip to Europe
and I guess it has made me tougher in so many ways.
For one, I cant be afraid of the dark anymore - i live in a hostel where my roomies come back really late

But this SEP has started me thinking on even the smallest and most precious things I have back home.
Like for example, the most simplest thing like opening my eyes in the morning and being able to see my mum, my little precious nephews and niece
and maybe the most quarrelsome sister
but it is home afterall.
My home.


The weather here is so bleak and cold that when I am in my room, I do a lot of thinking.
Well, I think, therefore I am, isn't it?
I am very thankful to be alive up to this very moment
to able to feel the rain drops descending
to hear the chuckles of people when they play with sprinklers
to listen to songs that evoke so many fond memories
We have all come a long way, havent we?

Sometimes I really dont understand why I do what I do...
It's only human, isn't it?


Maybe because it hasnt snowed yet,
that's why I am feeling a little moody..
=)

No comments: