Monday, November 06, 2006

I miss home.
I miss bedok's ba chor mee,
fong seng's seafood maggi,
pasir panjang's sea food,
holland v's zhi char,
sakae sushi's buffet,
thai express' tomyam noodle soup,
arts' canteen's japanese food, fish meat noodle soup, western food
and most of all,
i miss home cooked food.

i miss everyone at home.
the weather's so bleak and gloomy,
not to mention cold.
its so cold that my nose, my fingers and face
are so frozen
my face feels like its gonna crack anytime
and its crazily ranging from -4 degrees to 5 degrees
and not even winter yet i think
if i had a tail, it would have fallen off.
=(

the autumn leaves are hanging loosely on the branches
slowly making its way to the ground
to be trodden hard upon
marked onto the concrete floor

i dreamt of u that night kor
it felt so real
u were talking to me in the bathroom
and when i woke up
it felt like u were right beside me
makes me miss u even more.


today i saw the fireworks
its the bonfire night to commemorate some Guy Fawkes night to
celebrate the failure of the Gunpowder plot to blow up the House of
Parliament in Westminister
it was so peacefully beautiful,
because everyone was so excited like little children
playing with fireworks
and having them soar in the sky
i remember the beautiful fireworks we saw with u, kor,
the last one with u,
the opening of the esplanade
so beautiful
so long ago
so soon that u are gone
too fast
beautiful things dont last too long, do they?


i saw sparklers too
and i remembered u kor..
i always had a fear of fire
and u assured me to hold that sparkler when i was so young
and i held it in glee
and in fear
but u made me feel safe.


thanks kor for always making me feel brave.
the singapore society ppl tried handing me some sparklers and fireworks
but i never took them


because the sparklers and fireworks can never be beautiful anymore now that u are gone...


No comments: