Thursday, December 15, 2005

*yawns* very tired today...
so tired that teresa msged me on msn from next working cubicle beside me
' are u very tired? can hear u yawn many times.. any programs tonight? rest early tonight'
oops :)

yesterday's jazz dance was a killer - had to slide across the wooden floor so many times that i accumulated 4 blue blacks, each the size of two 50cent coins. EACH. now i look like i got two blue black patches on each of my knee. and i have accumulated those abrasions on my feet again.

and the smart me went to pour hot water for chel, and being very tired.. the hot water overflowed.. and my natural reflexes jus worked in the way that i spilled the hot scalding water chest down to my leg... very smart move right..one whole cup of hot water on new abrasions.. felt damn 'high' from the sharp pain.. with low pain threshold.. still had to dance after that.. ended at about 10+ pm where we had finalised all the steps.. jus needed brushing up.. lots of them... plus me and chel have parts where we slide across the floor for a million times at least.. *poor legs* but its really fun :) thats what matters, i guess.

this morning woke up having to limp cos of the 4 blue blacks on my knees that ive been blessed with..going to work is a chore... when are the weekends coming.... :(

but surprisingly, im in a pretty good mood! :) went to walk around those push carts @ far east square and saw this pretty brown antique belt.. caught my eye.. and i jus got it cos i need a belt and its just beautiful.... teresa knows me best as ms. accessories.. i just love to collect nice accessories :)

and when we crossed the road, ms teresa koh happily pulled me together with her to cross the road den we were stuck in the middle.. cars jus zoomed past and we had to run back to where we started off.. and being the cheerful jovial her, she started bursting out in laughters.. and this happened thrice in total on the way to and from lunch.. but she saved me from being knocked by a merc, so she just attempted murder twice, only. :) PLUS she was laughing after attempted murder. *tsk tsk* laughing loudly somemore.

shopping is therapeutic - as always..plus, ive been reading stuff and listening to music which has been pretty inspiring and positive.. so i guess it just spreads :)
things look so much clearer and better when u have a clear mind and maintain a positive outlook. :) a smile is a curve which straightens a lot of things...

and besides, noone's eyes ever got hurt from looking at bright side of things:)

No comments: