Wednesday, December 14, 2005

whoa - yesterday had been a crazy night, a good thing in comparison to the long dreary day typing and falling asleep :)


ken(my boss) was icQ - ing me at workand asking me if we wanted dinner cos its been so long since we last had dinner together since my eAngelz day and cos owen & wilson were driving around bedok area, we decided to meet in town with teresa and ken to have dinner..
so around 630, it began to pour cats and dogs and owen picked me up from the office.
before that, i was drenched in the sudden rain :(


they made their way to suntec via ecp only to realise that ken wants to go orchard..
was quite a long ride - parking was a big issue in town (surprise, surprise)
so we finally met up and ate @ cine's pasta mania where wilson was constantly teased to be gay...
and we started joking and laughing like the good old times months ago - always good to laugh off day's hard work and toil :(


so the guys started hallucinating, thinking i could finish 1 whole pizza to myself..
obviously, to make fun of me as always, simply because they couldnt finish the pizza
and ken suggested playing the kiddish game to decide who would finish ALL
and i saw glint of conspiracy among the three guys
so i played along and made sure i was alert enough
and ken ended up losing! haha
we kept teasing that my age together with teresa would be his age already but he insists on being young @ heart - totally amazing at his youthfulness and energy...
just like how happiness spreads - his passion and energy in life just spreads to us when we hang out with him... :)


then we went to coffee bean near the Californai Fitness and u see people working out and facing the windors which i found damn amusing..
i mean, granted there ARE cute hot hunks but i felt a little voyeuristic looking at people sweating it out.. haha.. im not complaining of course :)
then the whole conspiracy among the 3 best buds began where owen joined her and ken to buy hazelnut latte and i was left with wilson who tried to ask me what i tot of owen and trying to be absolutely nonchalent and natural abt it.. i just realised after the whole thing that owen refused to let them go back to find me and wilson because they were conspiring to let him talk to me(though i dont know what about...)
and there, owen tells me wilson is not bad... can consider..
wilson says owen is nice..can try.. best buds trying to sell each other off...
i think these three men are trying something fishy cos this morning tressa told me that ken asked her if i like owen... and they tried adding us to a multiple user conversation via iCq... -___- i think there's nothing left of my reputation le

after the drinks @ starbucks, i went to meet jae for dinner @ marina and everything looks so squeaky brand new.. the interior lights were so bright and flashy that my eyes hurt..
the whole concept felt very new - it almost felt like the malls i went to in aussie (toowong) and a very non-singaporean feel to it.. sadly, all malls in singapore are looking pretty similiar that its hard to find differences anymore...


anyway, marina is like a haven for getting lost and finding good food - but by the time we reached there, the places were closed and we went to carl's junior.. where i didnt eat but just soaked in the american culture of globalisation.. the burgers arent very small @ all and u wonder why its called 'junior'.. :) anyway, we almost went to catch a movie - only that i was too tired and didnt feel like i was able to tahan 2 hours of watching a show...


and so we drove along... and decided to go to
Jazz@Southbridge... very nice jazzy feel to it... very laid back and relax :) my kinda place
me and jae were mesmerised by the bassist and guitarist and so we started chatting about anything underneath the sun.. was a great place to chill out with beer and nice music...


looks like today's gonna be my last day @ this bedok branch
this little cubicle in the office has been my place to people-watch and do my work as well :)
one of the woman was super nice - she saw my cup noodles and was telling me that its not healthy to eat that 4 lunch and always offered me food and talked to me... :)


jazz dance practice tonight after work..
blisters, cuts and sweat - bring them on! :)
the performance is coming soon, and honestly its quite scary to even think abt it :(

cant wait to end work..

No comments: