Monday, April 06, 2009

Knifing down the details

After like 4 years of hiatus, I finally picked up the wooden spatula and started cooking again.

At least, recently, I've been cooking quite a lot.

I do enjoy cooking, but I always think it's a chore - the washing up and all.

I don't like cooking unless it's for special occasions because it means a lot to me to make an effort to prepare the ingredients, down to its every detail.

Today, I made something again, despite having a very tiring day at work.
My favourite dish from Gone Fishing - nothing simple, nothing spectacular,


But tastes awesome still the same. =)

Unfortunately, the cheese was stale, so one flour piece wasted.

But I guess all turned well, with a nice warm hot and sour soup to down the food =)

Anything to chase away the blues for you, yup?

Yummish,

Izzy


No comments: