Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tag, you're it.


If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be? sometimes, women forgive but never forget. otherwise, they never forgive and they pack their bags and go. i'm one of them.

If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? spend at least two years of my life working and studying in Europe.

What will your dream wedding to be like? beach wedding, listening to the crashing of the waves on the rocks, carried away by the wind breeze and being lost in his eyes. okay, and a simple chapel wedding in Europe. =)

What’s your ideal lover like? he's gotta have a good sense of humour, able to carry himself well, with a thirst for knowledge and always able to teach me a thing or do, magnanimous, sexy, smart, able to carry things in his stride and most importantly, charming. sounds familiar? :)

Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? being loved wins hands down. loving someone is when u give a part of yourself, but loving someone is when you receive a part of someone else. And when u take, it is always good isn't it? who wouldn't want to be loved more?

How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love? stubborn and headstrong, i tend to be very wilful when i love. and until that someone proves he's not worthy of even my last bit of perseverance, i intend to wait for a long time. hopeless romantic? je sais pas. probably too influenced by hollywood love stories of undying love. =P

If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do? two words: back off.

Is being tagged fun? when you are just bored at 3am in the morning, yes.

How do you see yourself in ten years time? prodding ahead in my career hopefully, and much more wiser.

Who are currently most important people to you? Family, loon, close friends.

What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

Artistic and savvy babe who's cool with herself and everything else =)

Would you rather to be single and rich or married but poor? Married but poor. To satisfy my sense of need to be happily married in love.

What’s the first thing you do every morning? That's assuming I wake up at all in the morning. =) And if I do wake up in the morning, I like to laze in bed and ponder about the many dreams I get during the night.

What is one thing you wished you are made to learn since young? Technically, I was taught to save money, but I never succeeded. I wish I learned harder on my own accord.

If you fall in love with two person simultaneously, who would you pick? it depends. on many things. feelings, whoever you feel more for? memories, whoever had shared strong memories. But I probably would choose none and walk away.

If given the chance to turn back time, will you? I will. To the times of junior college, where nothing mattered and friendships forged were strong. I wish we had all remained innocent or at least maintained those bonds.

What is the last thing you would do before you die? Do something that I normally wouldn't do, since I'm dying anyway. Sounds like a good way to break social norms ;)

8 people to be tagged:
Jon

Derek

Bianca

Ben

Mabel

Mike

Dorcas

Bets

No comments: