Monday, May 05, 2008

Over.


If it's over, let it be over.
Can we keep it this way?
Do I need to be reminded of the haunting past,
everytime I see or hear about you or one of your random friends?
Whatever has left and been abandoned,
please stay that way.
Please.
I have no qualms about leaving it behind,
and I'm very happy with my life,
thank you very much.
I have nothing left in the past that I'd like to cherish or keep,
so please let it be.

It's been six years,
haven't you grown up?
i've said and done all i should or should not have
and let's just leave it that.
there's nothing i want from the past,
and i don't give a damn about what your life is.


And before you and your inquisitive insensitive "friends" come to me
and rattle off nonsense
that you guys don't even know about
just stay the way u are,
in my past.
You don't even know me,
you don't know what kind of freaking struggle these 6 years have been.
You don't even deserve my attention.


Stop haunting me.

No comments: