Friday, March 07, 2008

Life: a never-ending journey of lessons

As May draws closer, I can't help but feel excited about my post graduation future!
True enough, there is still a lot of work to clear (read: millions of essays and tests),
but I can almost smell working life.
I know, many people have warned me that it's crappy to work and they'd prefer studying.
I am sure I would feel that way occasionally.
BUT how can I not be eager and excited about this new phase of life,
when I have been a student for almost 16 years of my life?
Having taken on several jobs before, I have tasted working life in a different way that the real world would be.
But I sure look forward to how my prospects will be.

Of course, my jaded days have seen me view this new beginning as a possible failure.
But oh well,
you'll never know until you try.

=)

You live, you learn, you love, you learn. - Alanis Morisette

No comments: