Thursday, February 14, 2008

What will I be?

This is one of my favourite songs, and one of those that has been resonating in my head for quite some time. 

Que Sera Sera

When I was just a little girl
I asked my mother, what will I be
Will I be pretty, will I be rich
Here's what she said to me.

Que Sera, Sera,
Whatever will be, will be
The future's not ours, to see
Que Sera, Sera
What will be, will be.

When I was young, I fell in love
I asked my sweetheart what lies ahead
Will we have rainbows, day after day
Here's what my sweetheart said.

Que Sera Sera,
Whatever will be, will be.
The future's not ours to see. 
Que Sera Sera, 
What will be, will be.

With the mounting pressure in my head to decide my career prospects, this song keeps me going. 
Not to leave everything to fate and just waiting for options to pop up, I take it that it will iron out.
In due time =)

No comments: