Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The time of the year.

Scouting for jobs can be the most exhilarating time or the worst depressing time.
Exhilarating because you feel that you have so much lined up ahead for you but devastating when you realise you do not qualify for the jobs that you are eyeing for.
One life, live it.
That is the way I see it.
There are no definite full-stops for you to put an end to, and yet there are infinite choices ahead.
My dream job will be one that is endlessly challenging as I cannot sit still,
stimulating and allows me to travel alot.
I can only hope that I can achieve this crazy dream of mine of working in Europe one day.

On a brighter note, I am looking forward to graduating although it can be immensely intimidating for a small being like me in this infinite universe.
Sometimes, I really thirst for exploring this world, where maybe something beautiful ahead lies for me.
And I know I must fight for it.
The contemplative mood is hovering above me.

I truly wonder what is ahead for me.

No comments: