Monday, January 07, 2008

Sometimes I forget what I wake up for.
And sometimes I forget the nightmares I have had.
And when the eyelids flutter open,
the stream of sunlight hearkens to me.
Like the beginning of the end,
it ironically ends and begins at the same time.
Like how a new year behaves too.

Sometimes I forget how I cried
and sometimes I forget how we shared laughters
And when my fingers caress those waxy papers
the smiles call back to me
Like the beginning of the end,
it has ended and started.
Like how we all do not know each other now.

Sometimes I forget how I lived
but sometimes I remember how I struggled
And when my tear streaked eyes get less misty
i wipe the pearls with a toothy grin
Like the beginning of the end
we embrace it nonetheless
Like how life has in store for us - millions of treasures.
=)

No comments: