Friday, August 05, 2005

im not that sure anymore, about missing school...
i went into ivle and i was swarmed... make that FLOODED with workbins, forums, website links all coming up with information..
sigh-
school.... termpapers.... midterms.... suddenly horrors of memories just floood back...
oh well
this busy semester is starting.. hopefully six modules... basic theory test on monday!! wee!! supposedly 23 sept, but by some lucky... twist of fate.. someone gave up 8 august's slot!
:)
tuition starting next week
thinking of joining some cca
probably gonna be so bz by marketing, which i reckon that i cant understand at all, despite having done marketing in work at eAngelz..
anyway,
bought some books to read from kino today after playing pool with gan, shiyang and belle..
the lulu of mine got me addicted to pool when i was bunking at international house cos its so fun... and he taught me how to play.. but i m still very thrashable and very lousy.... which will make my lulu roll with laughter at how i can miss some obvious shots..
and my lulu first taught me pool, bearing in mind how patient he has to be... and he actually was very very patient... teaching me my spider and how to stand.. he almost fainted.. but nice of him to be patient :)
yeps... and after pool me and belle and shiyang went for nice prata and milo dino @ bukit timah.. yums... but was so full... den we had some provocative conversations where shiyang tried very hard to pretend he wasnt there due to the chio girls behind him, but to no avail... they know how perverted he is! wahhaha!~ hmmm but conversation was like... pretty deep... so yeah... oh welll..
then went to town where he had to buy his jap dictionary from kino and me with my books.. and something really really very nice..
hmmmm
busy weekend ahead... start studying for basic theory test.. this ben girl will surely flunk if no studying is done.. organise photo album.. read.. print notes...
be as hardworking as my inspiring lulu! hhaha
my lulu is fast asleep now, my angel who helped me find info about bedbugs tt bite and harass me to no ends... arghhhhh... dont ever mention [dont let bedbugs bite] cos its not funny at all...
so sweet my angel! :)

im off to sleep... -out-

No comments: