Saturday, August 06, 2005

had a little talk with a friend about relationships.. and so random thoughts began to flow... negativity from the other set in... but i know why mine isnt negative...
the things that keep me going... :) and the list just can go on..
i really know that i feel very comfortable with him and he makes me feel that i can be myself.. he sees the way i sleep like a zhuglet and my deep breathing.. he knows i hate onions.. he knows how i react when im unhappy but i pretend im ok.. he knows how to make my lips curl into a smile when im having the worst days.. he knows i love his hugs and he is never stingy with them.. he takes very good care of me and makes sure im free from flu and all illnesses.. he is sensitive and knows when im upset... he knows i try very hard to shy away from people.. he knows that when i cry, all he has to do is just wipe away my tears and give me hugs.. he tucks me into bed and kisses me goodnight.. he bears with my irrational fears and loves me still... he knows me the best and i can never hide any things from him.. nothing has to be said.. but he knows all.. and the little raging monster in me always finds solace in his company :)

i feel completely safe and comfortable with him around cos i know there's nothing to feel insecure about.. i told my friend.. im amazed at how my heart still beats fast at being able to see him... never a moment of dullness with him.. a smile, a high pitched chuckle, a rub on my hair, a kelian gaga face, guitar playing tt brings my breath away still, and the sight of this boy just makes me smile.. and he is worth it :)

have u told the one u love u love him/her yet?
=)

i miss my lulu.. its a saturday tomorrow.. and i miss saturdays spent just watching nice meaningful movies like 'beautiful mind' and 'phantom of the opera' and just enjoyin such moments together in his hostel.. quiet... and nothing said... but it always felt like it was the best conversation ever with my best friend :)



No comments: