Friday, March 18, 2005

this really crazy week has taken its toll on me
i'm down
sick le =(
dragged my soles. my soul. my body.
to school today,
first lesson of lit.
i figured i had to be there.. so yup, i was there
concentrating
on my german genus und vokabel
after spending eons on it
i blanked out at the test

sigh.

then i got a grand total of 61.6 for my german semester test.
considering i only came back to school from the whole week of wake,
and having the test straightaway the next day,
it is quite okay le.
and the whole level's average was 55.
so i guess
i should be thankful i didnt fail
many thanks to derek who helped me out with german
if not, my hair would have all been pulled out by me le,
in my frustration to verstehen Deutsch (understand German).

straight after german at 12,
i staggered home in my utmost starvation, haha
and just konked out in bus 183..
den reached home at 1 to eat a little
then i woke up at 4... in time for 3 hrs of tuition

felt horrible with a bad flu, drowsy, woosie~ness, cold
and all that
and all the maths questions fired at me made it worst
i think i would have puked all my blood out
i know i shld be more patient but what can i do when i keep repeating long long workings for maths problems twice, thrice,
and the girl looks at me and says, ' huh?'

*gobbles up the girl*

*argh*

and german conversational test tomorrow..

when is this horrendous week ever, ever gonna end?

No comments: