Monday, March 28, 2005

i think i'm mad
i chopped off my tresses!
i cut my fringe,
i changed my parting,
i cut my hair til the longest part is at my shoulder
and my hair is almost black
cos the dyed parts are all chopped off!

well tressa said i look really diff
i think so too
but after the wax kinda wore off
then i look like im a flat piece of pan cake

i just had this urge to cut my hair cos
i am SOOOO stressed
:(
i havent done my history essay
which is due tom evening 1600hrs
i have planned it of course but im going nowhere

haiz

anyway
something to be really happy abt~
he called me just now!
haha
just when i was missing him a lot
really miss him a lot a lot..
and his calls really cheered me up!
made me smile
he's my dearest boy who can cheer me up
even tho my long long hair is gone

abit xin tong.. :(

thanks tressa for going with me to cut hair!
haha
aiyah, new look lah hor
like i told dear,
i look pretty ugly now..
a big improvement from wat i was
hoho!

No comments: