Monday, March 28, 2005

i just came back from yan's wedding...
many thoughts on it..
hmmm she looked really gorgeous in the gown
makes me wanna get married too
haha, just a silly thought of mine
looking at all the money, work, time, effort involved in a wedding, *faints*
but i'd really like to look beautiful for the one and only time of my life.
*day dreams*

guess im kinda apprehensive about weddings... looking at the marriages in my family..it just gets scary..i tink thats y my 4th sis isnt married yet.. and she doesnt plan to..


oh well
i got back and i scrubbed off all the make up on my face
yes, i wore a skirt and put make up! hoho!
=)
i feel so happy tt my face is squeaky clean and my pores can breathe!
i never was so happy with a clean face..
haha..
i hate removing the mascara.. it just sticks to my lashes.. despite all the eye make up remover
and it just stains my eye lids..
thank goodness it didnt stain them when i was at the wedding dinner
haha.. and i mixed my own eye shadow colour.. haha..
i was feeling kinda creative today..
=) yes, i m gushing over make up.. sigh.. the things weddings do to me...

it was a nice wedding, beautiful and simplistic..

really nice wedding album..

maybe, some day..



just smsed him that i really miss him.. at 1230 am which is like 230 am over there in aussie..
really miss the warmth of his hands
sigh.

No comments: