Thursday, August 14, 2014

Year of Firsts

Photo credit: http://behappy.me/but-theres--always--a-first--time-for--everything

Post mid year reflection -

2014 has been an eventful year for me, much more than I had anticipated.

Amidst the bad, there were a lot of good...

Completed so many long-term projects:

I got a gift after one long wild goose chase (making me believe that sometimes you just can't run away from what you are destined to receive/be).

I got married (thank goodness it's going to be just once!)

And, we are getting the keys to our house this month!

It's been so amazingly fast that I can just remember three years ago, we were so psyched about purchasing our new home and now we are about to be bestowed the ownership of the apartment!

In these 3 years, so much has changed and grown - and I'm really glad that we made it so far, together. Without you, it would have been impossible to scale all these projects single-handedly.

Love,
Me



No comments: