Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Family
Yup, this is me, my mum and my 3 elder sisters. My eldest sister is not inside the picture, regrettably.

We finally got to doing the family portrait plus my graduation pictures at Werkz,
almost 8 months after my convocation.

It was quite an experience, and my family enjoyed every moment of it. The posing, the giggling and the choosing of backdrops...
The closeness of a family that reveals and I'm sure my mum enjoyed seeing her little kids working together cohesively.

I did, as well, knowing how difficult it was to get the whole family to take a picture together.

In total, we took 6 albums, and one included a whole family of 10 people, where it was something that I had wished for the longest time in my life. While regrettably, my eldest sister was not in the picture, it was closest to anything I could ever wish for.

And yes, many friends have commented that I do not look like any of my sisters or my mum...

Leaves me wondering if I was really picked up from a rubbish chute when I was born. =)

No comments: