Sunday, October 05, 2008

Running

This morning, I dragged my lazy butt out of my bed and forced myself to wake up with the big beautiful sun shining, casting light into my room.

Because I decided to go running on a lovely Sunday morning.

My mum was pretty surprised cos she knows I only start running when it's a new phase of my life. But I'm sure she's glad I'm doing something positive and waking up early. I think my body has gotten used to waking up at unearthly hours on weekends.

And I woke up in cold sweat last night at 4.55am as I had a nightmare that sent me sitting up and looking around the room.

While I wasn't like running 3 or 4 km, I was making small baby footsteps!

of course, this time,
I ran towards the sun, because I always want to run towards the sunlight. =)

Had a fantastic time catching up with my friends during the weekend, catching up on old times and sipping coffee and updating each other on our lives.
And of course, memories of how simple uni life was then... orientation camps... celebrating each others' birthdays and random chalets...guitar and jazz dance classes on weekdays and weekends, coffee sessions at fong seng, munchy monkey pasta and ice cream...
what beautiful memories...

and at the end of the day, its being able to chat with these friends despite not catching up for so long that makes the friendships precious... =)
thank you all my dearest friends =) to each and everyone of you...

No comments: