Monday, September 25, 2006

Its the first sunday here in Newcastle, UK and its not too bad :)
Today's the day everyone moved in and i happen to only see one of the three guys staying in my flat.
Went out to do some shopping (finally!) and came back to see my flat with beer bottles and food and funky posters outside my roomies' door
And all of them were out partying at the beach party for Fresher's Week while me and the singaporean gang decided to retire to our rooms early for the registration we have tomorrow.
And as unpacking, i heard this loud banging on the flat's door
and opened it to see this tall guy asking if i wanted to join the drinking downstairs
and he wouldnt let me close the door until i agreed
i just smiled and told him i had some unpacking and would join him shortly after and went back to my room
And being the drunk dude that he was, he prolly wouldnt remember where I stayed.
its really noisy downstairs and richardson is not overrated as the noisy freshies hostel as they claim to be.


tomorrow's the headache where i had to register my modules where i foresee huge problems :(
and the weather's really getting me down and im feeling tired, cold and aching..
:(

and its raining and gloomy :(

No comments: