Wednesday, February 08, 2006

and with a limp twisted ankle,
i managed to arrive at ananda, paragon to await the news of the l'oreal brandstorm competition.
dressed confidently and smiling,
i knew i was alone as compared to other teams
but i knew my two girls were right beside me in spirit.
but our name wasnt called up and i hate to be the one to break the bad news :(
we didnt make it for the second round, but this time it was a real eye-opener.
the late night rush, fruits for breakfast lunch dinner (repeat 4 nites), the 100 pages report of our precious work..
not down the drain, but very disappointing :(
and next year i cant try again, cos i wont be in singapore.

been trying to do up my room, to give a fresh new touch to it.
first of all, i must start by staying home more. :)
be focused girl. im way behind school work.
okay, so maybe im not doing much about it.
but problem recognition will get me somewhere right?
haha.. i feel myself coming up with excuses again.
:)
procrastinator me.

No comments: