Tuesday, August 02, 2005

its the monotony of a dreary morning again that almost lulls me to sleep, no matter what i do..
its raining, pitter patter, pitter patter
perhaps a little down my heart..
a big monster hug would bring the blues away :)

no tuition today, and the rest of the day is probably spent trying to figure out how it is to be spent..

add a little thunder like it is now,
and it perfectly portrays how i feel...
its the blueeeeesss

slow moving tuesday, like a turtle
little steps, crawling towards tomorrow, then tomorrow then tomorrow..
when will school start? :(

there's angelznite today, and grace managed to get free admission for first 100 with a new sponsor.. whoa.. really very cool.. im a little too lazy to drag my paws down to the event... a little too sleepy.. and maybe just no mood

yeps, i m a crampy grumpy sad zombish disoriented girl..
not really anymore tho :)
i had my fair share of sleep like a zhuglet as lulu will say..
im just BORRREEEDDD!
its my holidays.. or whats left of it..
i almost contemplated joining flag day - sense how bored i am yet?
but lazee me just decided to stay splat at home

some good news, received finally my uob debit and mini..
hohoho! not tt i will spend lavishly, but i think its always good to have a debit on hand.. yeps :)

rain rain...
the light patters of the tear drops from the sky
caressing down the walls
rain rain..
its cold, makes me shiver
unlike the cold which makes me smile :)

and the 5th module im bidding for... marketing..
is increasing every minute i swear
and bidding is open til tomorrow...
75 vacancies, 119 bidders, next min bid is hitting 200
i only have 1000+ points,
and what about the 6th module i have to bid for?
bidding sucks.. makes me feel small and... worried.

maybe i can go back to making some earrings again.. :)

No comments: