Monday, July 25, 2005

me with my boy i love and cherish so much :)

a day of buying clothes.. shopping frenzy at Harbour Town.. and our own fashion show of showing each other what we just bought ;) more of justin buying clothes than me :D



first few shots taken when i first reached aussie! :) taken wit my baby's camera!




pretty pretty kangaroo! a lazy one too.. just like me..haha


one of my favourite photos.. very nice scenery.. in koala sanctuary..




saving hugs for next few months! :) i cant describe my happiness to see lulu now.. :)

hmmm... in exactly a week's time, ill be back home in singapore..
sch's gonna start, madness is going to cave in..
i have had such a beautiful time here in brisbane :)
seeing him evryday makes me forget all the miserable times i had..

it takes two hands to clap,
and i've my hand with me now :)

No comments: