Saturday, July 09, 2005

finally.
ive stepped down from eAngelz and Panorama..
handed over my work to grace (my colleague)
its a stinging sad feeling as this work is something i really really love..
but because of the environment, everything just threatens to crash.
hugged all my colleagues and wrote thank-you notes to the angels who made my life so sweet :) with all the lunches, panadol, gossip, coffee, support and help that kenneth, shirleen, gopes, zilah, grace, ramya gave..
it made my life so so much better, amidst all that vacuuming, washing, cleanin..
all the unhappy memories of working there kinda fades away nicely..

had lunch with ken who promised to treat me lunch before i leave.. ate at the cricket club with his employee owen and my colleague grace.. really had a good time and i learned so much :)

these 2 months were not exactly the most perfect moments of life
but it made me see the real realities of working life with me involved in it..
learned so much :)

nitty gritty details to tie up..
neeed to change my currency, pack my stuff, buy some necessities
cant believe its so soon already..
que sara sara
:)

No comments: