Thursday, June 02, 2005

sigh,
im down with a very painful headache
jus came back from movies with yan, her husband and his friend
today's their registering of marriage date (Rom)
but i couldnt make it for the ceremony at 10 am since i was working :(
watching monster in law
not usually a fan of j lo,
but it is a pretty nice, haha, slap stick show
pretty cool with a rather unpredictable plot i would say
spent most of the time laughing


on the cab back home cos it was way too late at 11:45pm
for me to take bus i will never go home
and i missed the last bus 143
this throbbing pain shot thru my head
with my whole head pulsating

wasnt an average day; was kinda hitting the lows..
didnt eat anything except for ham and bread and some old chang kee and my fave teh ping
thats all for today
wasnt hungry, had no appetite

getting back uni results tom at 11 am
the anxiety is reflected in every single nus student
sigh

and i got upcoming event on my hands
sleepover,
AngelzNite,
accounting stuff,
etc

i feel like an old perm staff already

where is a nice chill out place when i need one?

got to go, my head is collapsing on me
clutching my head in vain.

No comments: