Sunday, May 15, 2005

wow =)
what can i say...
this has been one of the best birthdays i had..


celebrating jacyln, sy and my birthday during kaetna chalet from 9-11 may
fighting xiao qiangs, lots of bbqing, many dirty jokes [yes, thanks to me :) ]
mac donald's breakfast for two consecutive days, with muffins for the 2nd day at least
and loud hysterical laughters
and of course, priceless photos and memories =)
and many many thanks for estee lauder's beyond paradise
which i lusted after for very long!!
thanks tressa for remembering ;) *hugs*

13 may 2005
went eski bar and chilled out
was a really really nice place
had lychee martini, sleepying polar beer and some house cocktail
was really cold with 3 degrees C temperature
*brrrrrrr*
before tt was at swensons with my sticky chewy chocolate!!
and with a surprising candle
thank you =)

14 may 2005
had alumni meeting from 11-3
was good to see the graduated ppl from pjc work together on this project
we had some headstart (thankfully, after sitting together for so long)
well, its finalised mostly! thats what matters :)

and pjc ppl reading this, there is a PJC alumni sleepover on 4th June (Sat) at PJ... $10 inclusive of dinner, activies, supper, movie marathon! do check details out at www.pac.org.sg for sleepover details.. registration deadline on 25 may! please pass the word around and gather with all ur friends!! Call along ur ex-CT or teachers :)

after which i went to cineleisure to meet xunyi, daphne
and i got a surprise to see yiyan and eric there as well..
and i saw that they all carried a stalk of blue roses each
and here i have to thank the nicest and best purple monster in the world justin lim :)
he informed all my friends before he left for aussie to give me a blue rose each for my birthday when they meet me
because my favourite flower is blue rose!
*very very touched*
and yes, all my friends did exactly that.. including grace who couldnt make it but passed it to xunyi..
and ppl who couldnt meet me told me that there is a very sweeet purple monster who planned all these for me..
imagine my surprise =)
we ate at pasta mania where eric (my sec1-2 classmate) whipped out this suppppeer old school photo of us at malacca..
goodness.. i look like a monster
and his opening lines behind the photo was ''just to let u know how u looked like 7 years ago..''
haha
yup, and i was the butt of the joke lor..
haha
anyway
i really really really had a great time catching up with them
laughing so hard my eyes almost rolled off
took lots of photos which i will upload later
and felt like it was the good old times in 4m again
so much has happened and we have all changed
but im really glad tt we are still in touch and able to talk! :)
and thanks to the sweet gers daphne shijia xunyi joyce
who took pains to give me my bday card
where daphne and joyce were happily laughing and writing in the toilet cubicle..
totally amusing
but very very appreciated
thank u my dearest gers :)

then i rushed to chevrons with the 8 blue roses in my hand at 730
joined steve matt kenn and gavin for dinner
:) laughed like mad at steve's knife licking and other antics
-_-
but super destressing hanging out with these super funny people
steve treated dinner and it was really sweet of him :)
and of course, thanks for the nice nice purple watch from 25 hrs :)
i like it very very much...
*very touched*

9pm-2.45am we were in chevron's karaoke singing our chests out
took lots of photos cos superstar steve had lots and lots of poses
everyone like super high =)
then philip and gan joined us at 11 like that
heard from steve who said tt philip tot i liked purple roses and the guys were at a loss whether to find purple roses.. haha
yup, and justin called and so the phone was passed around the room where everyone talked to him over long distance.. yup..
philip, shufen, gan, shiyang, yanjie got me a white bikini!
woohoo!
haha
exactly what i wanted!!
but i need to lose the fats first
*sigh*

but it was really really a birthday well spent with lots of catching up, quality time and happy memories :)
felt like a princess... really did! :) *beams*

and this morning 15 may 2005
went out with my family for brunch at zi yean restaurant at stirling road
its those zhi char thingy but really nice food
and the best thing is i have my family with me
thats what matters the most =)

my dad or my brother-in-law wasnt around immersing in the family warmth and they never will be
but i know
they are in the heavens looking down at all of us
and protecting us, always.

and yup, we went to jurong library together after that
with e adults in the kids section
and me looking like an oversized kid
remembering all the good old days i borrowed 12 books home to read
*shakes head*
those were the days

and yup
went home to type minutes for alumni meeting to rush for shiyang
then i took cab with my 3rd sis with sean n sheryl to jp where i went to collect my air ticket and they went home
and then it was tuition with my kid til now
i have started on a 9-5 admin/design/accounts/write cheques/open mailbox/bank cheques/do telegraphic transfer/everything also must do job, officially starting on monday at equity plaza, raffles place
tressa, lunch at 1 anyday? :)

yup, this one whole week has really been very very nice
my blog is no longer as bleak as it was
:)
thank u my dearest friends for making my birthday so special and making me feel very loved and blessed =)
thanks for every everything, ur patience, friendships, love, effort and time
and thank u again purple monster for the sweetest thing u have done! :)

im a happy fat old monster! :)

i appreciate and love each and all of u! :)

No comments: