Tuesday, May 24, 2005

whoa
had the most happening long weekend ever
with friday being one which killed my legs
a fire drill where i had to walk down 26 storeys with a colleague about to faint on me
and basically my legs felt like they wanted to change into liquid state of jelly
pwoar
so long never walk so many flights
(faints)

my legs still hurt

then went to meet with steve and gang on that night
went holland v the coffee connosieur
ordered two jugs of heineken
and matthew whipped out his baileys
the whole night we were playing funny stuff like
open/close, around the world in eighty days
i got so giggly
i was laughing at practically everything
but it was reallly nice =)

then next morning went town with my family
walked around til 5 plus to meet sherwyn den a long lost friend at 8
so we ate at cafe cartel at 8, went gone fishing,
sent sherwyn home
den walked home
den the friend took a cab back
by the way my legs were doubly painful

woke up next morning with blisters all over
but went to temples with mum and 4th sis
had tuition on a sunday afternoon
me feeling kinda cold and sick!
poor kid..
and poor me as well
haha
was on the way back when steve asked us out for dinner
went home for yummy home cooked crabs
den joined them for some late drink
and reached home at 2 am
being the last in the cab

den this morning went k box at cineleisure
then went to look for new shoes
but combed the whole place still cant find
:(

my search for new shoes still goes on
and i got a nice lip gloss after searching for many shops
hoho! :)
12.50 as compared to the 30 dollars ones i saw

oh well
been a busy weekend
and the working begins tomorrow
and tuition
and the mad morning rush just repeats
again and again
:(

No comments: