Tuesday, May 17, 2005

didnt have an awesome day as i had hoped to
went out at 8am, hoping to reach office earlier
instead of having to rush all the way from raffles place to equity place in the mad rush
managed to squeeze into the train
but still in the monotony slow snail speed i was only able to reach raffles place 5 mins earlier
and with the mad white collared rush and the click clacks of heels in the morning
i was only on time
sigh
so much for planning

currently working from 9-1pm for an events company,
then 2-6 for another company where i do accounts

early in morning whilst i was cutting papers for name tags with the penknife
i sliced thru my left finger
then i *stunned*
the blood flowed
and flowed

then i rushed to the toilet which has the lock which is faulty,
with a dripping bloody hand and a shaky right hand
i looked so pathetic trying to open the door
a kind woman helped me open
then while i let my bloody finger run under the tap
the lady also *stunned*
then she look at me and ask me ''how?''
and the blood just flowed and filled the basin
it hurt
and still does
especially now with it bandaged
but i have changed 3 plasters already
as the other 2 were blood soaked
it is still thumping in pain
and i cant type properly as well

den at 1 i was supposed to have lunch
den had to settle the telegraphic transfer
had to walk from one end to the other end to hsbc bank
and to protect the papers from getting wet in the rain where i had no umbrella
i had to handle the transfer papers, my hp, my wallet, my stuff to post in letter box
and i lost my way as well
cos i was not familiar with raffles place as well
drenched, cold and hungry
supposed to meet tressa but it was 130 already
sorry ger
:(

den after settling my stuff i didnt have time to grab food
cos i had to walk back
and yes, find my way
had to call my colleague who is a really cool and nice lady
she's 24 and really nice
thank goodness for her
i got home
and not much of a lunch is there

then with my finger still aching,
had to do accounts
and my collegaue was busy cos hes on leave for next 3 days
and as i am supposed to cover for all the ppl
i have work really covered up to my neck
cna hardly find my desk

and i had to have tuition from 730-900
and tomorrow again
and the cycle repeats for tomorrow too

9-9
did i say i am extremely tired and my finger still hurts?
and tomorrow its horror again

*dead tired*

No comments: