Friday, April 15, 2005

school's officially over.
and that means a few things:

1. exams are comin
2. hols are comin too
3. ts pract is scarily nearing
4. sleepless nites are gonna be here
5. german is officially over, at least for me

kinda gonna miss german, i do like the language and learning to speak it and all
but i know this sem german is gonna screw my cap :(
we'll think abt taking german 2 anot after we get back our results ok, ms ambitious?
or maybe i can further worsen things and take french 1!
hoho.
the sadistic things i do to myself.

been really really really tired.
tuition, rehearsals, sch work, test, assignments, 2 hrs sleep (whole cycle X 1000 times)
no life, cant breathe
sometimes as i take the solitary walk past the creepy yet enthralling old house at yew siang road at 920pm
i cant help but take the only chance to breathe in the fresh air of the night
the crisp of the air
feel the wind caress my hair
and i find myself drawn into the old house
so antique, so beautiful
but always hidden from public's eye
there's always light in it
a colonial house, bursting with authentic flavour
beautiful carvings, swivel staircase, traditional doors
awesome.
i am in love with the house.

always wanted to work with the heritage board
and learn abt preserving beautiful places with rich history
that is a dream

hmmm
mum told me lotsa chaotic stuff happening in the external family
noone wants my grandma again
and they are apparently asking for a meeting to decide where to put her tablet
but excuse me, my grandma isnt even dead yet
we are so disturbed and angered at the lack of respect for her
she maybe old naggy and hard of hearing
but tt does not explain the inhumane way they are treating her

if we could we would have had her stay with us
my house only has 2 rooms
and they still leave the psychotic mad woman with us
who always makes bloody noises when we are home
i think the last thing we all need is all the chaos

after everything,
i think we all need a break.

my brother-in-law's death is so painful to speak of
just because i dont talk abt it
doesnt mean i have forgotten
its just indescribably painful

and guess wat? his msian relatives who didnt even bother to rush down when he was in severe danger and coma and were extremely greedy and annoying at his funeral
actually called my 2nd sister
and asked her to bring them around one day should they drop by singapore again.

im like
where is ur conscience?
u never did ask about the two young boys who are fatherless
u never cared abt my sister
u never felt for my brother-in-law who did so much

he's the best person in the world
the best brother and father

but his death
is taken so lightly

why?
does noone care?

No comments: