Monday, March 21, 2005

im inspired by the show i watched
lemony snickett: a series of unfortunate events
such a nice heart warming show
poignant, sweet and touching
it made me tear
i had to *sniff* in the droplets of tears
*touched*

if you get there before i do,
dont give up on me
i'll see u when my chores are thru,
i dont know how long i'll be

but i'm not gonna let u down
darling wait and see
and between now and then,
until i see u again,
i'll be loving you

love, me

its 11:15 pm and in singapore's time,
=) its still happy 22 mths
yup
im the last to wrap up purple monster
since u are the first to wish me that
since ur time in aussie is 2 hrs faster
wish i could spend this anniversary with him as well
but im gonna jus make do with it =)
cos im sure he knows
i miss him all the same!

No comments: