Wednesday, March 16, 2005

i felt a little down today.
maybe it was the weather.
maybe it was the fact tt i slept real late and woke up almost late
maybe it was just grouchy ol' me

maybe it was the tuesdays
9- 6, then 730 - 9
its killing me
im lagging behind so much work
and i am so
tired
t i r e d
physically, emotionally, psychologically
even my little toes are tired
*wriggles little tired toes*

its 253 am
and i am so proud to say i finished my lit essay
i never tot i could finish by tonight
=)
perserverance and determination does work after all
and throw in dark eyes rings
im beginning to look like im the bear from China.

one lit assignment down, one german project down,
one german test tom, one german oral exam on friday, one history paper to go
add a lot of catching up on work to go
and lots of sleep
i need rest
i need a break
i need a breather

i want to fly~
can u bring me to fly?

No comments: