Sunday, February 20, 2005

hmmm. ok. here i am. on a sunday evening.
smelling the food my 4th sis is cooking (!!!)
urgh
i feel like im a two yr old being ordered around by her.
she feeds me non stop. non stop.
that means, she actually places food in front of me and insists tt i eat them.
thank goodness she does that with fruits.
sometimes some snacks too.
but its
bossing me around!! telling me wat to do..
argh

okay,
just to update..
my brother-in-law condition, according to the latest scan,
isn't good.
between 1 - 1.5 yrs to live.
he cant articulate himself
all of a sudden from looking pretty good after the third op.
he cant remember names.
i really hope that his health improves real soon
therapy and readjusting him socially is definitely not a worry on our minds.

term break coming up.
i'll be in ttsh studying beside his bed to accompany him whilst my sis goes in search of a nursing home for him.
it breaks my heart to see him this way,
and as much as tears try not to flow
i sniff them in quietly
and put on my cheeriest grin as i smile at him
hold his hand reassuringly,
patting the skin
and telling him tt he must get well
tho i know he cant hear very well
and he doesnt quite understand words now.

but i guess the book that lulu gave me to read really helps
tells me abt medical pessimism
and how we just cant let him feel that way
its a blessing he doesnt know how dim the path lies ahead.
but it's not gonna be this way
with lots of love and care from us
i believe
we believe
he's gonna get better
=)
yup!~

and lets see..
i got ts make up prac on tues?
fri soci test
lagging behind german
until i feel like pulling out my hair
:(
whatever
isabelle!!
u gotta hang in there
cap 5.0!
wahahaha

No comments: