Friday, September 12, 2008


Fast Cars Fancy Women

Thanks to the endless conversations and oglings of cars,
it has ignited this desire for me to own my little machine.

To weather sun and rain... to bear the distance between two ends of Singapore...
to stay with me through my good and bad days...

So far, a few cars have caught my eye and my heart's been stolen ever since...



Nissan March

Looks like a little lady bug, and it's very round, hence aesthetically pleasing to me.

However, it's a little on the high end range, for a poor working woman. and unless i'm blessed with fortune, i doubt i can afford it eventually...

But I'm still entitled to ogle at it, aren't i... =)

Suzuki Swift


Recently I saw like millions of them on the road, and the pearl white colour is inded drool worthy.... Love hatchbacks which are easy for parking and driving... I can go on and on about how I love its look...

I just can't wait to get my hands on a swift... a tad more affordable than March...

Mazda MX5

For this beauty, I can only dream about it.... so stop tempting and instigating me to buy it jian huo!

No comments: